Firecracker Software Apps and Games
Updated May 1st, 2019 - Added new ad and analytics partners. Explained additional ways we use Firebase in our apps.
This privacy statement describes how Firecracker Software LLC collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Personal Information We Collect About You
When you use our apps, we and our partners collect personal data about you. Depending on your privacy choices, the personal data we collect includes:
- Device identifiers such as your IP address, iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or a partner specific identifier.
- Information about you device, such as the type, model, manufacturer, operating system, operating system version, carrier name, mobile browser, and screen size.
- Information about your app usage, including other relevant apps on your device and the version of such apps.
- Anonymized Crash Reports (stack traces).
- Name, email address, and third-party login identifiers, but only when you explicitly choose to share it with our app through a 3rd party login system such as Facebook or Google.
- Any identifiers you provide for our services to work, such as usernames.
How We Use the Personal Data We Collect About You
We and our partners use the personal data we collect to:
- Improve Our App: Usage data and crash reporting allows us to quickly identify problems in our app.
- Personalize Advertising: Our advertising partners will use your personal data and interest data to show you more relevant ads.
- Push Notifications: We will notify you of important information via push notifications. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference through your device or app settings.
- Name and Email: Customize your experience, and reference your user-created content.
- Operate Our App: Usernames are necessary to bring you customized content.
How We Share the Personal Data We Collect About You
We share the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- With advertising partners so that they can accurately show personalized ads.
- With data partners in order to create aggregate demographic and interest segments.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to investigate fraud, to protect your safety, or the safety of others.
- If Firecracker Software LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on our website https://www.firecrackersw.com
Controlling the Processing of Your Personal Data
Users in any region can opt out of personalized advertising by disabling the applicable device setting.
- On iPhone & iPad, you may opt out by enabling the "Limit Ad Tracking" setting in the device's Privacy settings page.
- On Android, you may opt out by enabling the "Opt out of Ads Personalization" setting.
European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland
Consent: If you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, we will first obtain your consent before processing your personal data for app analytics and personalized advertising.
Withdrawal of Consent: You can withdraw your consent for app analytics and personalized advertising at any time through the app's Privacy Center. The Privacy Center is accessible through the app's settings screen.
Legal Necessity: We will process personal data as necessary to comply with law. For example, we will collect your IP address to perform a lookup for your country so that we know whether you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland. We will not retain your IP address internally when used for this purpose.
Legitimate Interests: We will process personal data as necessary to support our legitimate interests. Examples include:
- The collection and storage of usernames for presenting you customized and historical content.
- Providing screenshots to our optical character recognition (OCR) enabled apps.
Our partners also process personal data from you for their legitimate business interests. These interests include, but are not limited to: fraud prevention, frequency capping, and internal consent tracking. We urge you to visit our partners' privacy policies in the partners section below.
Third-party Checkout Services
Depending on your platform, your purchases will be finalized on that platform's Checkout service. You will be providing information such as your credit card number directly to them, not us. We encourage you to read their privacy policies as well, made available on their service pages before and after you commit your purchase.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify the community by means of a notice on https://www.firecrackersw.com prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email at the address below:
Firecracker Software LLC
15407 E Mission Ave suite 425
Spokane Valley WA 99037
AdColony is an advertising network.
AerServe is an advertising network.
Amazon Ads is an advertising network.
Amazon Game Circle
Amazon Game Circle is a player management system that offers achievements, cloud saves, leaderboards, and the like.
Chartboost is an advertising network.
Conversant is an advertising network.
Data Policy (Android) |
Data Policy (iOS)
Crashlytics provides anonymized usage data. We use Analytics to identify service issues and measure the performance of our products.
Facebook ads is an advertising network.
Facebook is a collection of tools related to log-in, log-out, advertising, analytics, sharing, and more.
Data Policy |
Partner Sites Policy
Admob is an advertising network.
Analytics provides anonymized usage data. We use Analytics to identify service issues and measure the performance of our products.
Flurry provides anonymized usage data (analytics). We use Flurry to identify service issues and measure the performance of our products.
Analytics provides anonymized usage data, remote config, A/B testing, performance monitoring, dynamic linking, and crash monitoring capabilities. We use these services to measure and improve our products.
Mopub is an advertising network.
Oath is an advertising network.
PubNative is an advertising network.
Unity Ads is an advertising network.
Vungle is an advertising network.
AppLovin is an advertising network.
AppNexus is an advertising network.
Index Exchange NEW!
Index Exchange is an advertising network.
Smaato is an advertising network.